BB Lash Adhesive
Get ready to flaunt those falsies with BB Lash Adhesive! This brush-on adhesive is perfect for achieving a long-lasting and water-resistant hold for your false eyelashes. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive or delicate skin.
- Easy Application: The brush applicator allows for precise and effortless application, making it perfect even if you are new to applying false lashes.
- Cruelty-Free: BB Lash Adhesive is not tested on animals, making it a great choice if you are conscious of animal welfare.
Add this reliable and high-quality adhesive to your makeup routine today!* We recommend a patch test prior to using a new adhesive product.
1. Size the lashes. Before applying BB Lash Adhesive, measure lashes against your natural eyelash line and trim either side of lash if necessary.
PRO TIP #1: to avoid lash hanging, the end of the lash strip should be in alignment with outer corner of eye and end of eyebrow. If you cannot see the outer corner of your eyelid, trim lash.
PRO TIP #2: before applying lash adhesive use an eyelash curler to curl the strip lash. This will help with placement and intensify curl pattern.
2. Using BB Lash Adhesive, apply a medium coat to the top and inner band of the lash strip. Allow the adhesive to dry to a clear tacky consistency before applying it to your lash line.
3. Place the lash strip on the center of your eyelid, positioning it as close as possible to your natural lash line. Once lash is initially placed, repeat positioning for both inner and outer end of lash strip.
4. Apply mascara to your lashes as desired . This additional and final step will help blend your natural lashes with the false lashes.
Ingredients: Water, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer
CAUTION: Only use as advised. Avoid getting into your eyes. If contact occurs, immediately rinse the eye with lukewarm water. Keep out of children's reach at all times.
DO NOT FREEZE.